Woohoo, you made it to the main event! Now we all just have to survive tonight and tomorrow.
How to Survive Thanksgiving–Our tips for surviving tonight and tomorrow… (in no particular order):
1. Don’t freak out — at this point whatever gets done, gets done.
2. Don’t stay up too late tonight.
3. Don’t forget to eat a good breakfast tomorrow morning.
4. Sip a glass of wine as you go. Make the mood festive and relaxed.
5. Don’t announce your mistakes... whatever you are obsessing about that you think everyone will notice— if you don’t say anything they probably won’t notice.
You’re gonna do great. The food is going to be great. Even if the worst happens (insert whatever that means to you), it’s all about having a good time with family and friends tomorrow so whatever happens won’t matter.
Don’t forget if you run into trouble tomorrow you can search the technique videos on our site or go straight to our youtube channel for help. Be sure to watch the Carving Club video for a glimpse of both Mia and Terri’s family Thanksgivings over the years.
If ya wanna be a real-card-carrying-member of Carving Club you gotta spread the word…like it, share it, reblog it, pin it!
For step by step instructions how to carve the turkey watch How to Carve the Bird.
Thanks so much to all of you for supporting our little blog and videos. You are the reason we continue to do what we do — we give thanks for all of you EVERY day! Wishing you all a wonderful day with your families.
Happy Thanksgiving from Dear Martini!
Mia and Terri